Sunday, October 7, 2007

my challengeeeeeeeeeeeee

today is the day when i have thought what the hell is going on in my life no well defined goal no well defined path the path which i wanted is too tough or either i am to unstable so that thats why i have thought lets be happy in life from now on i will enjoy my life no matter what happens in my life i will live ny life to the fullestand now i will stop sleeping 8 -10 hours but sllep only 6 hours dot so that i can enjoy my rest partbut one thing is that at this stage of my life i dont have got anyone withwhom i can share all my problemsthere are people who will just enjoy and those who will listen to that i am not entitled to tell them and with only less than 40 days left i have to doo something extraordianry to come out of my nutshell and rock this world and my confidence is tell ing that iwill do this time no matter whatand it really mateers the confidence so lets hope for the best

No comments: